Kerry Group plc is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- How we use the information we collect about you.
- How you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information.
- Procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
The information we collect and how we use it. When you contact us we request your name & e-mail address. If you have requested updates on our products and offers, but no longer wish to receive emails from Kerry Group plc please use the "unsubscribe" link found at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information. The Internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Kerry Group plc takes the security and privacy of its customers' personal information extremely seriously. We have strict internal procedures which cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed onto your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps examine web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Essentially, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does NOT give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies to your preference. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Cookies on this website are used for:
- Analytical/performance purposes - this allows us to recognise and calculate the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate around the website when they are using it. Therefore helping us improve the way our website functionality for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality purposes - to help us recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences and settings.
- Sharing purposes – this allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.